just the way you arei wish some people can just cut all the bullshit they say and be totally honest about something, at least just for once.
Seriously, if you don't mean what you say, just shut the fuck up. I don't need your nonsense.
|
LATENIGHTS.
|
|
|
introduction
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
- Monday, March 1, 2010 @ 10:34:00 PM
just the way you arei wish some people can just cut all the bullshit they say and be totally honest about something, at least just for once. Seriously, if you don't mean what you say, just shut the fuck up. I don't need your nonsense. |
|
|
- Monday, March 1, 2010 @ 10:34:00 PM
just the way you arei wish some people can just cut all the bullshit they say and be totally honest about something, at least just for once. Seriously, if you don't mean what you say, just shut the fuck up. I don't need your nonsense. |
|
|
profile
This is my space. 16 this year I'm awesome(: &you know you love me ♥ ♥ ♥ |
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
linkage
|
|