It's funny how someone can break your heart &you can still love them with all the little pieceswhen will people understand that words can cut as sharply as any blade, and that those cuts leave scars upon our souls?
i'd rather chew on broken glass
|
LATENIGHTS.
|
|
|
introduction
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Just 'cause I aint crying, doesn't mean I'm okay - Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 5:03:00 PM
It's funny how someone can break your heart &you can still love them with all the little pieceswhen will people understand that words can cut as sharply as any blade, and that those cuts leave scars upon our souls? i'd rather chew on broken glass |
|
|
Just 'cause I aint crying, doesn't mean I'm okay - Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 5:03:00 PM
It's funny how someone can break your heart &you can still love them with all the little pieceswhen will people understand that words can cut as sharply as any blade, and that those cuts leave scars upon our souls? i'd rather chew on broken glass |
|
|
profile
This is my space. 16 this year I'm awesome(: &you know you love me ♥ ♥ ♥ |
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
linkage
|
|
|
others
Credits:
Layout ;
Icons ;
Inspiration .
Previous Posts: Let's flip a coin. HEAD=i'm yours; TAIL= you're mine ; It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't.. ; Prettier than you ; because each exhaled breath feels like a silent sc... ; LOL ; somwhere along the lines, i found your heart ; what do you do when the one that can make you stop... ; Previous Months:
|
|